In renovation works, improving heat insulation is mostly a key objective. While insulating the facade plays a major part to this end, choosing the right windows is also very important. The vinyl window IDEAL 7000 of Aluplast comes with two sealing levels and either double or triple glazing and thus improves energy efficient construction. Furthermore, this modern energy-saving window provides very high noise insulation, reliable burglary protection and an individual design at a favourable price.
- Vinyl window with conventional glazing
- Energy-saving 6-chamber profile system
- Recessed design
- Construction depth of 85 mm for larger chambers
- Modern sealing system with two continuous sealing levels
- Heat insulation up to Uw=0,70 W/(m²K) with triple glazing
- Glass pane thickness up 51 mm
- Noise reduction of Rw ≤ 46 dB (noise protection class 4)
- Frame with open steel reinforcement of 1,5 mm thickness
- Basic security due to two security locks per window sash and burglar-resistant pins with closing pressure adjustment
- Optionally, the window can be upgraded to RC-2 standard
- Design in white or décor
- Extremely resistant against weather damage trough plastics with modern additive technology
- Used material is recyclable to 97%
- Aluplast 7000 vinyl profiles are free of lead, cadmium and barium.