Whether you are renovating or building, thermal insulation is an important consideration. Thermally efficient profiles must meet energy-saving regulations and reduce heating costs. The Energeto 8000ED series meets the highest requirements, including those used for passive house construction. This is made possible by innovative fibre-reinforcement and a polyurethane foam centre.
Technical Details of Energeto 8000ED Profiles
- Passive House certified
- U-values to 0.74 W/m2K (reference size 1230 x 1480mm) based on configuration
- High-pressure polyurethane foam insulation and carbon fibre reinforcement
- Innovative adhesive bonding insulates glazing and prevents thermal bridging.
- Ultradur® inserts create a multi-chamber profile.
- 85mm installation depth for larger insulating chambers
- Triple glazing up to 48mm thickness.
- Sound insulation up to Rw ≤ 41dB
- Available in classic white and with decors.
- Extremely weather resistant due to modern uPVC material mixtures
- 3-point sealing with gaskets available in black and white.
- Quality German fittings with multi-point locking for burglary protection.
- 98.2% recyclable profile and free of lead, cadmium and barium.
- Hidden drainage channels
- Upgrade to resistance class II possible (RC2)
- activPilot Select fittings with discrete hidden hinges
- activPilot Comfort with parallel opening for ventilation
- High Control with sensors to integrate windows with home security