The Eco Idealu takes aluminium clad timber windows to the next level by combining an additional layer of insulating foam with the beauty of timber and toughness of aluminium. It achieves excellent thermal performance and gives your home a luxurious look both inside and out. Together with triple glazing and warm edge spacers, the Eco Idealu can achieve impressive passive house Uw-values of 0.78 W/m²K thanks to its special polyurethane insulating wedge which ensures the aluminium does not contact the timber. This ensures vapour diffusion and excellent energy values. The Eco Idealu’s sleek look makes it ideal for modern architectural projects and perfect for passive house builds. Customise it further with special glazing options and the choice of different colours and finishes for each side.
Details & Advantages of the ECO IDEALU Series
- Uw-values of 0.78 W/m²K achievable
- 97 mm Installation of depth with triple glazing possible up to 52 mm thick.
- Individual selection of timber – Pine, Spruce, Larch, Alder, Cherry, Walnut, Birch, Eucalyptus, Meranti, and even Maple and Oak
- A wide range of paints and varnishes for the interior and exterior
- Low maintenance aluminium shell provides a weather barrier and thermal insulation - available in your choice of RAL colour
- Extrusion-formed foam insulation within the timber laminate provides additional insulation
- Thermally separated aluminium shell
- Quality German Winkhaus fittings with tilt & turn opening, and optional concealed hinge design
- Multipoint locking and fail-safe position locking handles provide safety and security
- Profiles can be manufactured in an array of arches, angles and shapes to suit any building project
- Glued timber edge bands with a continuous laminated top layer
- Welded corners, edge pins with double slots, cams and v joints.
- 100% Made in Germany
- Grade 1A timber
- 10 year guarantee on aluminium cladding and 5 year guarantee on timber surfaces
Extraordinary Energy Efficiency with Additional Insulating Foam
ECO IDEALU profiles impress by combining the benefits of timber with the the strength and weather resistance of aluminium.
Despite advances in synthetic frames made of uPVC, timber frames still excel in many areas. Combined with gas filled triple glazing, warm edge spacers and our innovative polystyrene foam, these window profiles go from strength to strength. The outer aluminium shell provides additional protection against heat loss.
The benefits of our premium ECO IDEALU line will last well into the future. Long after they pay for themselves, they'll continue saving you money monthly on energy bills and saving you time every year with little maintenance required.
Discover the Variety of Designs
ECO IDEALU profiles make a great impression with their beautiful timber interior look and sleek aluminium exterior. A wide range of RAL colours are available for both the aluminium and timber also offering the option to different colours on each or a simple natural varnish for the inside. Your choice of glazing bars, hardware and design mean you get an energy efficient, premium window in exactly the look and configuration you want.
The ECO IDEALU profiles makes a great addition to any home or apartment facade adding a modern look on the exterior and warm natural interior one.