Uniting slimness and strength
The SlimLine 38 clearly brings out all the positive properties of aluminium. The advanced profile combines the lightness of exceptionally slim profiles or face widths with impressive strength and stability. The innovative design achieves excellent thermal insulation values and thus high energy efficiency. With the SlimLine 38 you are choosing a top-class window system for both renovation and new building projects.
SlimLine 38 profile details:
- Realisation of ultra-slim window profiles with thermal break
- Available in the design variants Classic, Ferro and Cubic
- Linear, clear and high-quality design
- Perfectly suited for all architectural styles as well as renovations and new building projects
- Particularly suitable for the renovation of old industrial or brick buildings due to its steel look
- Installation depth of the entire window system: 86 mm
- Meets the high safety requirements of resistance class 2 (RC 2)
- High weather resistance and resistance to wind load, driving rain, etc.
- No deforming or bending, even with high temperature fluctuations
- Sound insulation properties according to sound insulation class 4 (45 dB), depending on the glazing
- Thermal insulation performance: 1.9 W/m²K
- Also available as highly insulating version