Modern aluclad uPVC windows are available in many different forms, from high-end products to cheaper models. With Aluplast’s IDEAL TwinSet 5000 profile, a great balance between price and performance can be relied upon as durable exterior aluminium cladding combined with an energy-efficient uPVC base pair excellent security with cost-saving insulation. Our wide range of RAL colours, decors, glazings, and further add-on options then add a personal touch to the customised final product.
IDEAL TwinSet 5000 – the details
- Glazing: Regular glazing with a 24-40 mm pane thickness which guarantees soundproofing with a Rw value of up to 44dB, as well as thermal insulation with an Uw-value as low as 0.86 W/(m2K) (for a window sized 1230 x 1480 mm).
- Construction depth: The profile has an 80 mm construction depth and semi-offset design which gives it its slim appearance.
- Sealing levels: Central gasket system with 5 chambers and 3 sealing levels featuring weather-resistant, built-in seals, including a middle seal.
- Material: Due to sturdy aluminium external cladding, with a 10-year guarantee, protecting a uPVC base manufactured with modern additive technology, the profile is highly durable as well as lead, cadmium, and barium free.
- Security: Highly effective basic security package with an activPilot® opening mechanism complete with two mushroom head security pins which fit two secure strike plates. A tilt-and-turn malfunction lock can also be added.
- Colours: The profile’s standard uPVC interior is available in white or a decor, and the three sealing levels in papyrus white or black. A wide variety of decors and RAL quality assured colours can then be chosen for the cladding.