Our windows are available with a wide variety of features and advantages: Timeless design, premium material, proper energy insulation and reliable security. A TwinSet View window offers all of these at affordable prices. Composite frames combine the advantages of low weight and energy efficient uPVC with robust and weather-proof attributes of light metal. Enjoy the TwinSet View system and its high-quality materials, modern design and a large colour selection from the RAL scale, available for individual customisation.
- Total frame section of 109 mm
- Manufactured in heights up to 2260 mm
- Triple glazing up to 50mm available
- U-values down to 0.82 W/m2K possible based on individual configuration
- Three sealing points for insulation and weather protection
- Aluminium shell available in a variety of RAL colours and interior uPVC offers a choice of decorative foil options
- Configurable up to a Resistance Class 2 (RC2) security level
- Weather resistant aluminium cladding and uPVC frame feature innovative additives and weather-resistant seals
Minimal Design for Maximum Views
The performance of doors and windows depends primarily on the sum of their components. Single material profiles offer their own distinct advantages and disadvantages. UPVC windows for example, are affordable and achieve impressive insulation values with modern technology. However, although their lighter weight is also an advantage, they cannot guarantee sufficient robustness and burglary protection without additional features.
The Composite Elements of TwinSet View Systems in Detail
- Excellent thermal insulation and U-values
- Low maintenance requirements
- Increased glass surface compared to standard frames
- Sleek frame with hidden casement
Concealed Casement Design
The recessed design of the Twinset view profile allows the overall size of the casement and frame to be minimised – offering a larger glass area and thus a better view.
Externally, the design creates a perfectly flush frame which combined with the Aluminium cladding gives an elegant exterior. An additional benefit of this layout is the ability to install the frame behind the window aperture. This installation mode is a huge advantage if maximising the glass area is a priority.
Safety and security
The security performance of your homes doors and windows are important for both peace-of-mind and insurance requirements. Multipoint locking is a standard feature of all Twinset View windows to effectively protect against intruders. The frames and casements are capable of resisting intrusion attempts reliably for a long period of time, increasing a burglar’s risk of being detected.
Numerous options are available to further improve security:
- Toughened, laminated and impact-resistant glazing
- Additional hinges
- Lockable handles
- External roller shutters
This ensures that the Twinset View is a secure, attractive and energy-efficient solution for your project.