The TwinSet 5000S delivers a great balance of price and performance. With its tough, sleek aluminium exterior and energy efficient uPVC frame, the TwinSet 5000S offers a wide variety of custom colour, glazing, noise reduction and security options to choose from. As a good middle ground between plain uPVC and aluminium clad wood, the TwinSet offers premium aesthetics and solid thermal performance at a great price.
Details, Structure and Technology
- 5 chamber design with three sealing levels and 75 mm installation depth
- U-values to 0.87 W/m2K possible based on your configuration
- Glazing thickness configurable between 24 and 40 mm
- White interior uPVCframe and aluminium exterior available in all RAL colours
- Extremely weather-resistant components, featuring innovative and durable uPVC mixtures.
- Can be manufactured in different shapes, angles or arches to suit any facade
- Privacy and Ornamental glass options available.
- Security measures for energy effective window models include 2 mushroom cams and 2 strike plates
- Configurable up to a Resistance Class 2 (RC2) security level
- All profiles are free of cadmium, barium and lead
- activPilot Select with hidden corner and stay bearing or activPilot Comfort systems with parallel opening mechanism
Top-Notch Energy Efficiency in a Sleek Modern Look
TwinSet 5000S profiles are made of a combination of uPVC and aluminium, offering superb u-values for energy efficiency. In addition, the three sealing levels used in the construction of the profile reduce the effects of thermal bridges.
The seals are integrated into the frame, providing proper insulation of the 5-chamber system and allowing the glazing to be mounted flush with the casement frame. This has the additional benefit of ensuring a weather-proof seal to reliably stop cold air from entering the house.
Excellent thermal insulation is guaranteed thanks to three sealing levels and the 5-chamber profile structure of TwinSet 5000S windows
Finally, the additional aluminium shell provides an additional barrier between the window frame and outside air which further improves the overall uw-values.
Multipoint locking for advanced burglary protection
Security plays a significant role when selecting suitable windows and doors for your home. The fittings used must meet strict quality and security standards in order to provide adequate protection. Quality Winkhaus activPilot fittings are used to guarantee basic security, with a range of additional options and upgrades, including Resistance Class II (RC2) protection.
In locations where windows are particularly vulnerable to intrusion attempts, glazing too can be reinforced with laminated and impact resistant glazing.
Customise and individualise your windows
In order to meet your personal tastes, the outer aluminium cladding of TwinSet 5000S models can be customised in variety of different ways. You can select from an extensive range of RAL colours and finishes to match your façade, or accent it. Additional visual features such as glazing bars can be easily integrated into your TwinSet 5000S window meaning your imagination is the limit.